KARAFURU engagement and wedding rings are made to order, so it takes two months to produce.
We accept online orders or our store orders.
Please let us know how you would like the ring to look. After hearing your wishes, we will prepare a quotation.
(Please send us any photos from Instagram
or website production examples
that are similar to your request.)
◾️Flow after quotation
1) Once you have decided on your order details, we will create a dedicated order page and send you a link.
2) Please complete the order (payment) procedure. （You can take credit card）
3) After payment, a design drawing will be made if Japanese engraving is to be added.(within a week)
4) After the design of the Japanese engraving is finalised, production proceeds.(2months)
5) Once completed, we send it to you.
About overseas shipping
-No Japanese taxes will be charged.
-Your country's customs duty will be charged upon receipt.
-The shipping cost is 18,000 yen by FedEx.
｜ORDER AT THE STORE｜
Please make an appointment to visit our store. You can consult with our designers face-to-face and try on sample rings.
We will prepare a quotation for you. You can choose to pay on the spot or at a later date. After payment, it is the same as that of online order No.3 and below.
All KARAFURU rings are made by hand by our craftsmen. We regret to inform you that we do not accept cancellations after payment has been made for both online and in-store orders.